Friday, March 30, 2007

Bryan's Birthday

I celebrated my birthday yesterday with my girlfriend Kimberly. The weather was perfect, and Kimberly's only request was that we have FUN. First off we went to lunch at one of my favorite spots Helvetia Tavern. They have, in my opinion, the best fries and hamburgers you will find anywhere.



Next we were off to Cannon Beach / Seaside for relaxation and dinner. The drive was great, being spring break we expected more traffic but we cruised right along. As always my first stop at Cannon Beach is Bella-Espresso. Bella-Espresso also has a location at Streets of Tansbourn by REI. We talked to Bella owner, James Fauentino, and he shared the news that another Bella will be opening in Portland by the Portland Aerial Tram.



We celebrated with cheesecake from, The Cheese Cake Factory, on the beach and then took a relaxing stroll. We then decided to head up to Seaside for dinner. We ended up going to Dooger's, seafood and grill. Dinner was wonderful and the drive home was a breeze.




Thank you Kimberly for making my birthday so enjoyable. Even though we just got away for 1 day it felt like a mini vacation.